Due to COVID-19, the IMES Conference Rooms are closed.
These rooms are available for IMES, HST and MIT. HST classes always take first priority. IMES and HST events take second priority. Outside groups may not reserve rooms.
For authorized Skedda users:
- View and book rooms here.
- You may book reservations directly via the online reservation system calendar up to 90 days in advance.
- The default calendar is day view, but you may view weekly or monthly to check availability.
- Once you are in the system, choose the room and click on a corresponding square at the appropriate start time.
- At the Add Event screen, fill in all the required information. If you book a room for another person, please include his/her name and contact information in the notes.
- Cancellations: If you need to cancel a reservation, please log in to your Skedda account and cancel it as soon as possible.
- Special reservations (more than 90 days in advance, extended hours, Innnovation Space) can be requested via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For other members of the IMES, HST, and MIT communities
- View room availability here.
- To make a reservation, please contact an administrative staff member, or email@example.com.
- Reservation requests made with less than 24 hours notice are not guaranteed unless confirmed directly with an administrative staff member, firstname.lastname@example.org, or in person at the E25-330 reception desk.
- Cancellations: Please notify email@example.com as soon as possible if you need to cancel your reservation. Repeated failure to give notice of cancellations may result in revocation of room-reservation privileges.
Cleanup: At the end of your meeting/event, please clean up all food and trash; wipe tables; clean up kitchen, if used. Blot any carpet spills. Use trash and recycling bins. Leave room as you found it (or better). If your event produced a large amount of trash, you may need to place in the hallway and/or submit an Atlas service request for removal.
Room configuration: Tables and chairs may be reconfigured but must be reset at the end of your meeting. Please handle furniture with care. Close/latch all windows. Reset window blinds. Turn off lights.
Audio/visual equipment: It is the user’s responsibility to arrange for delivery and pickup of any A/V equipment. If you would like to reserve any A/V equipment, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-253-4418.
Catering services: It is the user’s responsibility to oversee food delivery and pickup.
Doors: When leaving E25-101, E25-119/121, or E25-521, please close and lock the doors. Rooms on the third floor should be left unlocked.